-  [WT]  [Home] [Manage]

[Return]
Posting mode: Reply
Name
Email
Subject   (reply to 2222)
Message
File
  • Supported file types are: GIF, JPG, PNG
  • Maximum file size allowed is 1000 KB.
  • Images greater than 515x515 pixels will be thumbnailed.
  • Currently 687 unique user posts. View catalog

Teenlist Top

/spam/ ~ Identity-For the moderators
File 155041003836.jpg - (196.89KB , 864x1152 , 000-004-92.jpg )
2222 No. 2222
Since 155chan is open without registration, shouldn't anyone posting get a minimum basic identity? "ANONYMOUS" as an identification means nothing to no-one! Thus then, moderation can start to filter trolls and, possibly, the underaged posters who got away from their parents' surveillance. The chans now can start to breathe and really exist! Mark this: "From now on, any posters without an identity will be automaticaly barred: ANONYMOUS won't be accepted anymore! Get to identify yourself and you'd be welcome!

GREAT IDEA TO SCARE AWAY 90% OF POSTERS AND BECOME A LEA TARGET FOR CATCHING THE OTHER 10%

>> No. 2223
Petecular is my identity and see, I am still anonymous!
>> No. 2260
Too many too young "had-nothing-else-to-do" Adonises come on this site and post their crap pics; I recommand they look after their unfinished school homeworks! I kindly urge moderators to tighten their rules!
[Return]


Report post
Reason  


© 155chan 2012-2019
For traffic exchange, DMCA, or reporting images in breach of 18 U.S. Code § 2256 contact us on triforce#dismail,de (fix the two wrong symbols)
By browsing 155chan you consent to donating 15% of your CPU power to generate cryptocurrency for making us filthy rich covering server costs